Cleaning & related services
Acting everyday to preserve the cleanliness and hygiene of our clients’ work environment and ensure the well-being of their employees and the performance of their
One day at a time
Our company values and expertise reflect three priorities for all of our daily services:
- The health and well-being of tenants,
- The cleanliness and organization of workspaces,
- The maintenance and longevity of facilities.
These priorities are at the center of all of our company processes.
Cleanliness is our obsession! We bring hygiene and comfort to our clients’ workplaces, event venues, leisure areas, production lines and transport vehicles.
CleaningOrganized by client business sector to better understand specific needs and design adaptive solutions
Related servicesWe offer many services related to our clients' main business needs and assist them with solutions for the management of their facilities, including support for non-core activities.
Waste managementMake Onet a part of your company's responsible and sustainable approach. Onet is an ISO 14001-certified company, providing onsite services related to the internal and external management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
Maintenance of outdoor and indoor green spacesWe offer maintenance services for green spaces, gardens and outdoor areas in industrial, urban and rural environments, providing solutions that respect the environment and user health.
Curious to know more about
Onet services available in your country?
#3 in Europe
#1 cleaning service provider in France
Consistent in our efforts to guarantee the quality of our services
A unique business structure to meet all of your needs
- Industry experts,
- One structure dedicated to our clients with multiple business locations to provide efficient and uniform services, with centralized client relationships and billing, as well as global reporting,
- A strong network of branches close to client sites to adapt work processes to local requirements. We believe in the motto Think global, act local,
- Responsive, available and competent onsite management staff.
Motivated and committed employees
- A local management team that is respectful and attentive to employees,
- A skills development program in place since 1982, which now includes e-learning and personalized training,
- A safe working environment with such measures as PPE, musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) prevention strategies, behavioral safety training, etc.
- Energy saving awareness campaigns for employees.
Quality long-term services
- Effective operations management in all areas of the cleaning services sector,
- Strict quality control procedures to meet the high standards of our clients,
- A process innovation approach and recognized certifications,
- Guaranteed operational continuity with reliable processes, including training for replacement staff and a mobile team.
Innovative, sustainable and transparent tools
- A variety of tools to support our clients and optimize our services at every stage, including: Blue Quality, GreenFlow and Just Time, as well as a client portal in France allowing for greater responsiveness and event-based traceability,
- Innovative and responsible technical processes: Clean Connect, robotics, cryogenics, ozone surface disinfection, etc.,
- We keep a close watch on the latest market trends so we can predict changes and develop new products and processes.
Why join our team?
We’re a family-owned company that values close relationships with our clients