Inter-company trainingIn all of our training centers, employees benefit from optimal learning conditions, with real-life tools to simulate conditions in their future workplaces.
Intra-company trainingCustomized training programs that are particularly well adapted to real world conditions in professional environments.
10 SCN-CSQ school sites
+ 150 trainers and consultants
3 specialized and certified training organizations
Onet Technologies IT training offers daily support to nuclear and industrial operators
- We offer specialized programs in nuclear engineering, asbestos risk prevention (SS3 and SS4), and regulatory risk prevention,
- Customized training programs and a full catalogue of regulatory and qualification courses,
- Specific training programs for the nuclear sector (radiation protection, safety, quality, STARS certification, respiratory PPE, etc.),
- Training programs for the industrial and construction sectors (lifting and handling, CACES driver safety certificate, asbestos risk prevention, general risk prevention, safety, scaffolding and heat insulation),
- 12 technical centers throughout France.
EPM professional development training in the United States
- High-quality, interactive and in-depth training programs in engineering consulting, fire protection and probabilistic risk assessment software,
- Classes are offered via an interactive interface that encourages student involvement in discussions and exercises,
- Our instructors are seasoned engineers who are experienced in the practical application of their subject matter, mentoring and teaching in a classroom setting,
- EPM courses include those related to fire protection property condition assessments, fire modeling, introduction to PRA, external events, as well as more in-depth classes on PRA technology for practitioners,
- Training courses are offered at client sites or at the training facility located in our headquarters in Framingham, Massachusetts.
Why join our team?
We’re a family-owned company that values close relationships with our clients