Our business lines
Inter-company trainingAt our training centers, trainees benefit from optimal learning conditions, and have all the real-life tools they need to immerse themselves in their future professional life.
In-company trainingTailor-made training courses, particularly adapted to the pace of professionals in their practice and environments.
10 SCN-CSQ worksites
+ more than 150 trainers and consultants
2 training organizations
specialized and certified
Onet Technologies Formationsupports nuclear and industrial operators on adaily basis through training .
- Specialized in nuclear training, asbestos risk prevention training (SS3 and SS4), and regulatory risk prevention,
- Tailor-made training courses as well as regulatory and qualification training courses from our catalog,
- Training specific to the nuclear sector (radiation protection - safety - quality - STARS (Stage Technique d'Appui en Radioprotection Sécurité) - wearing of Respiratory PPE),
- Training for industry and construction (lifting and handling - CACES - asbestos risks - risk prevention - safety - scaffolding and insulation,
- 12 technical centers throughout France.
EPM professional development training in the United States
- Quality, engaging and in-depth training in engineering consultancy, fire protection, software and probabilistic risk assessment services.
- Courses are delivered using an interactive interface that keeps students involved in discussions and exercises.
- Our instructors are seasoned engineers experienced in the practical application of subject matter, mentoring and teaching in a classroom setting.
- Courses offered by EPM include condition assessments of fire protection properties, fire modeling, introduction to PRA, external events and more in-depth courses on PRA technology for practitioners.
- Training courses can be held at customer sites or at our training centers at our headquarters in Framingham, Massachusetts.
A family group organized to foster close relationships