To be the benchmark responsible player in engineering and complex industrial services.
Onet Technologies has been supporting major players in nuclear energy and other complex industrial environments for 40 years, focusing on 3 strategic activities.
Present in 7 countries, Onet Technologies supports its customers in project development, operation, maintenance in safe conditions and decommissioning of nuclear facilities.
Safety and security culture, skills management and operational performance are at the heart of the services delivered by Onet Technologies for each of its customers.
Our business lines
Engineering and services for reactor maintenance and modificationDesign, modify and maintain industrial nuclear facilities.
Engineering and services for dismantling, waste management and remediationDeveloping new solutions to meet the challenges of dismantling, decontamination and nuclear waste management
Operator servicesDay-to-day support for operators through training or delegated operation
Present in 7 countries
Major, recognized partner
of the major players in the nuclear sector in France
with multidisciplinary expertise
Constantly challenged resources
to guarantee the quality of our services
A strong safety culture
Onet is committed to the safety of installations and the security of people.
- Corporate culture,
- Adapted procedures,
- Managers trained and aware,
- 12 training centers,
- Strong internalization of businesses,
- Expertise in constrained universes.
Onet Technologies' strengths
- More than 40 years' experience serving the major players in the French nuclear sector: EDF, CEA, AREVA and ANDRA,
- An engineering and services offer covering the entire life cycle of nuclear facilities,
- A presence at virtually every nuclear facility in France,
- Growing international development,
- A state-of-the-art EPM subsidiary in the United States.
A family group organized to foster close relationships