Back to filters
For one of our customers in the rail sector, we are looking for cleaners who, under the authority of the site manager, ensure compliance with the health and safety standards of our charter and that of the customer.
Your missions are to :
- Prepare your equipment and products, then put them away once you've finished your work
- Follow instructions and wear personal protective equipment
- Cleaning and disinfecting train equipment (seats, handrails, latches, door knobs, etc.)
- Collect and remove waste.
- Remove dirt and grime from floors and equipment.
- Stripping and cleaning floors and surfaces.
- Clean and remove graffiti and posters from floors and glass surfaces.
You play an important role in ensuring a clean and healthy environment for travelers.
Thanks to your work, you contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and travellers.
If you're motivated and hard-working, you're already well qualified for this position. Your discretion will also be highly appreciated.
A hands-on person, you are recognized for your rigor, meticulousness and autonomy, with an eye for detail and perfection.
You are well-presented, able to organize yourself, keep to positions given by your superiors and be accountable. You have a sense of responsibility and customer service.
- Ideally, you have completed a training course in cleaning.
- First experience in a similar position is welcome, but all profiles are considered.
This is the job for you!
"Onet has been committed to diversity and disability for many years. Onet recruits and recognizes all talents."
Joining Onet also means adhering to the values of listening, respect and boldness that are the foundation of our group and guide our actions every day.