A responsible leading player in engineering and complex industrial services
Onet Technologies has been supporting major players in the nuclear energy sector as well as other complex industrial environments for 40 years, with three strategic areas of activity.
With locations in seven countries, Onet Technologies assists clients with project development, operations, safety maintenance and the dismantling of their nuclear facilities.
Through its various services, Onet Technologies aims to promote a culture of safety and security, skills management and operational performance at all of its client sites.
Engineering and services for reactor maintenance and modificationEngineering and services for reactor maintenance and modification
Engineering and services for dismantling, waste management and decontaminationDeveloping new solutions to address issues related to nuclear decommissioning, decontamination and waste management
Services for companiesOffering daily support to companies through training or delegated operations management
Onsite presence in seven countries
Recognized as a major partner of industry leaders in the French nuclear sector
Consistent in our efforts to guarantee the quality of our services
A strong safety culture
Onet is committed to the safety of individuals and their workplaces.
- Corporate culture,
- Adapted procedures,
- Sensitization training for managers,
- 12 training centres,
- Internalization of businesses,
- Expertise in closed systems.
Onet Technologies: Our strengths
- More than 40 years of experience working with major players in the French nuclear sector, including: EDF, CEA, Areva and ANDRA,
- Providing engineering and related services throughout the life cycle of nuclear facilities,
- An active presence in almost every nuclear facility in France,
- International growth and expansion,
- EPM, our US subsidiary and industry leader.
Why join our team?
We’re a family-owned company that values close relationships with our clients